Nuclear Weapon-Free Zones
- Map of Nuclear Weapon-Free Areas provided by the United Nations
- The Untold Success Story of Nuclear Disarmament and Non-Proliferation. Briefing Paper. Janet Bloomfield and Pamela Meidell. Atomic Mirror.
- Nuclear-Weapon-Free Zones (NWFZ) At a Glance.
- The Importance of Nuclear Weapons Free Zones, Wakana Mukai, Journal on Science and World Affairs , 2005
- Nuclear/Ballistic Missile Nonproliferation Fact Sheet. Arms Control Today, November 2007.
- Legalizing Nuclear Abandonment: The Determinants of Nuclear Weapon Free Zone Treaty Ratification. Matthew Fuhrmann and Xiaojun Li. Harvard Kennedy School, March 2008.
- Chilean Mission to the UN United Nations. May 5, 2010.
- 2010 Civil Society Declaration Forum, United Nations. April 29, 2010.
- Final NPT Review Conference 2010 New York. 2010.
- U.S. Opening-Statement Announcements at NPT Review Conference. May 03, 2010
- Nuclear Weapon-Free Zones as a New Deterrent?, Peace Brief, April 2010
- Nuclear-Weapon-Free Zones, Disarmament Forum, United Nations Institute for Disarmament Research (UNIDIR), 2011
- Nuclear-free Zone Treaties by Geographical Areas
- African Nuclear-Weapon-Free Zone Treaty (Pelindaba Treaty, 1996), including Annexes and Protocols - English
and Cairo Declaration (Reproduced in document INFCIRC/512)
- South Pacific Nuclear Free Zone Treaty (Rarotonga Treaty) (Reproduced in document INFCIRC/331) - English
and Protocols (Reproduced in document INFCIRC/331/Add.1)
- Southeast Asia Nuclear Weapon-Free Zone Treaty (Treaty of Bangkok, 1995): Southeast Asia (Brunei Darussalam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Viet Nam, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Cambodia and Myanmar)(Reproduced in document INFCIRC/548)
- Treaty of Tlatelolco (1967): Latin America and the Caribbean
- Antarctic Treaty (1959)
- The Central Asian Nwfz Initiative
- Seabed Arms Control Treaty
- Mongolia Nuclear Weapon Free Status New York. May 3-28 2010.
- Outer Space Treaty
- Establishment of a nuclear-weapon-free zone in the region of the Middle EastUnited Nations General Assembly Resolution 41 session 51, December 10, 1996.
- 2007 Establishing a Middle East Weapons of Mass Destruction Free Zone (MEWMDFZ). Egyptian Atomic Energy Authority. 09/07.
- Iraq's Mission to IAEA . IAEA General Conference. 09/02/1010.