IAEI and Proliferation
- IAEA Statute.
- Time to Strengthen the IAEA. Ernesto Zedillo, YaleGlobal, August 2008.
- IAEA Safeguards: Dealing Preventively With Non-Compliance. Pierre Goldschmidt, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, July 2008.
- Reinforcing the Global Nuclear Order for Peace and Prosperity: The Role of the IAEA to 2020 and Beyond. Report prepared by an independent Commission at the request of the Director General of the IAEA, May 2008.
- Falling Behind: International Scrutiny of the Peaceful Atom .
Henry D. Sokolski (ed.), Strategic Studies Institute, February 2008.
- Nuclear Security Today: The Global Context . Remarks by Mohamed ElBaradei, Director General, at the Universidad Politecnica de Madrid, May 2007.
- Establishing a Code of Ethics for Nuclear Operating Organizations. International Atomic Energy Agency, 2007.
- Nuclear Weaponisation Activities: What Is the Role of IAEA Safeguards? John Carlson, Russell Leslie, and Annette Berriman, Australian Safeguards and Non-Proliferation Office, July 2006.
- Minimization of Highly Enriched Uranium in the Civilian Nuclear Sector. Mohamed ElBaradei, Director General, IAEA, June 2006.
- Putting Teeth in the Nuclear Non-Proliferation and Disarmament Regime. Mohamed ElBaradei, Director General, IAEA, March 2006.
- Introductory Statement to the Board of Governors. Mohamed ElBaradei, Director General, IAEA, March 2006.
- Reflections On Nuclear Challenges Today. Mohamed ElBaradei, Director General, IAEA, December 2005.
- Nuclear Non-Proliferation and Arms Control: Are We Making Progress? SMohamed ElBaradei, Director General, IAEA, November 2005.
- Illicit Trafficking Database. IAEA, September 2005.