|Download the Conference Summary Here.
Download the Opening Remarks Transcript Here.
Download the Session 1 Transcript Here.
- James Leach, Trustee, The Century Foundation; U.S. House of Representatives (1973–2007); Visiting Professor, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Princeton University.
- Filippo Formica, Director, Disarmament and Non-Proliferation, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Italy.
- Jayantha Dhanapala, former Under Secretary General, U.N. Department of Disarmament Affairs (1998–2003)
Download the Session 2 Transcript Here.
- Michael Krepon, Co-founder and President Emeritus, Henry L. Stimson Center
- Paolo Cotta-Ramusino, Secretary-General, Pugwash Conferences on Science and World Affairs
- Christopher Chyba, Director, Program on Science and Global Security, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Princeton University
- Moderator: Joseph Cirincione, Senior Vice President for National Security and International Policy, Center for American Progress
Download the Lunch Session Transcript Here.
- Sergio de Queiroz Duarte, President of the 2005 Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty Review Conference
- William Potter, Director, Center for Nonproliferation Studies, Monterey Institute of International Studies
- Gustavo Zlauvinen, Director, United Nations Office, International Atomic Energy Agency
- Moderator: Jeffrey Laurenti, Senior Fellow, The Century Foundation
- Presiding: Richard C. Leone, President, The Century Foundation
- Richard Haass, President, Council on Foreign Relations
- Javad Zarif, Permanent Representative of Iran to the United Nations
- Moderator: Carla Anne Robbins, Deputy Editorial Page Editor, the New York Times
Download the Session 3 and 4 Transcripts Here.
- Hans Blix, Chair, International Commission on Weapons of Mass Destruction.
- Jayantha Dhanapala, former Under Secretary General, U.N. Department of Disarmament Affairs (1998–2003).
- Henry Sokolski, Executive Director, Nonproliferation Policy Education Center.
- Moderator: Janne Nolan, Professor and Senior Associate, The Matthew B. Ridgway Center for International Security Studies, Graduate School of Public and International Affairs at the University of Pittsburgh
- Moderator: Joseph Cirincione, Senior Vice President, Center for American Progress