- Critical Mass: Nuclear Proliferation in the Middle East, Andrew F. Krepinevich, Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments, 2013
- Assessing Progress on Nuclear Nonproliferation and Disarmament, Kelsey Davenport and Marcus Taylor, Arms Control Association, 2010-2013
- Looking Back: The 1978 Nuclear Nonproliferation Act.
by Sharon Squassoni, Arms Control Today, December 2008.
- Nuclear Proliferation: Avoiding a Pandemic
by Barry M. Blechman, Henry L. Stimson Center, September 2008.
- All Eyes on the Nuclear Suppliers Group: Will the Nonproliferation Mainstream Shift? by Sharon Squassoni. Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, August 2008.
- UN Security Council Resolution 1540. August 2008.
- Manufacturing Possibility: Expanding Resources to Meet Global Challenges,
Promote Economic Development, Support Innovation, and Prevent Proliferation,
by Brian D. Finlay, Elizabeth Turpen, and Frederick Kellett, Henry L. Stimson Center,
- Multilateralism as a Dual-Use Technique: Encouraging Nuclear Energy and Avoiding
Proliferation by John Thomson and Geoffrey Forden, Stanley Foundation, March 2008.
- Detecting Nuclear and Radiological Materials. The Royal Society, March 2008.
- The P-5 and Nuclear Nonproliferation: Working Group Report
by Yury Belobrov, Jeremy Greenstock, Li Chang-he, Thomas R. Pickering, Guillaume Schlumberger, and
Robert J. Einhorn, Center for Strategic and International Studies, December 2007.
- Weapons Threats and International Security: Rebuilding an Unraveled ConsensusCentury Foundation, February 2007.
- When is Nuclear Proliferation Dangerous? Brinksmanship, Bright Lines, and the Risk of
Escalation by Robert Powell, Harvard International Review, February 2007.
- Security Council Affirms Determination to Strengthen Cooperation Aimed at Countering Nuclear,
Chemical, Biological Weapons Proliferation, United Nations Security Council,