Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT)
- 2010 Review Conference of the Parties to the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, FInal Document, May 2010
- Evaluating the 2010 NPT Review Conference, Jayantha Dhanapala, United States Institute of Peace, October 2010
- Defining Noncompliance: NPT Safeguards Agreements. John Carlson. Arms Control Today, May 2009.
- Concrete Steps to Improve the Nonproliferation Regime. Pierre Goldschmidt. Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, April 2009.
- Taking Responsibility: What Can NPT States Realistically do to Build on Today's Momentum Behind Nuclear Disarmament? Paul Ingram. British American Security Information Council, July 2008.
- Anticipating Nuclear Proliferation: Insights from the Past.
Torrey Froscher, Former Deputy Director of the Central Intelligence Agency’s Center for Weapons Intelligence, Arms Control, and Nonproliferation, March 2007.
- Countering Proliferation: Insights from Past 'Wins, Losses, and Draws.'Lewis Dunn, Senior Vice President, Science Applications International Corporation, March 2007.
- Nuclear U-Turns: Learning from South Korean and Taiwanese Rollback.
Rebecca Hersman and Robert Peters, Senior Research Fellow and Senior Associate, Center for the Study of Weapons of Mass Destruction, U.S. National Defense University, March 2007.
- Does Nuclear Nonproliferation Have a Future? Henry Sokolski. Harvard International Review, February 2007.
- Priority Steps to Strengthen the Nonproliferation Regime.Pierre Goldschmidt. Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, February 2007.
- Strengthening the Nuclear Nonproliferation Regime: Searching for Common Ground: Ways and Means to Eliminate the Threat of Fissile Material. Transcript of a Center for Nonproliferation Studies Event, April 2006.
- Annual Report 2003-2004, Australian Safeguards and Non-Proliferation Office, September 20, 2004, pp. 80-84,
- The Promises of the 2000 NPT Review Conference ( practical steps for the systematic and progressive efforts to achieve complete disarmament were agreed to by all governments signed to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty at the Review Conference in 2000).