Health & Environment
- France to pay nuclear test compensation. BBC News, June 9, 2009.
- "Buried History: What Lies Beneath the Rocky Flats National Wildlife Refuge," video by Jeff Chen of High Country News
- Le rapport de la Commission d’enquête sur les conséquences des essais aériens met la Franceface à ses responsabilités, January 26, 2006 | English Summary
- End of the Plutonium Age by David Samuels DISCOVER Vol. 26 No. 11 | November 2005
- The Robust Nuclear Earth Penetrator (RENP), July 2005
- Enviornmental Effects of Nuclear Weapons Production and Testing
- 50,000 Baby Teeth by WK Wyant, Jr., June 13, 1959
- Civil Defense Faces New Perils by Ralph Lapp, 1994
- Toxic Tugs - Public Poisons by J.B. Stone , April 17, 2002
- Human Nuclear Experiments by Carah Ong
- Lasting Effects on Korean Hibakusha
- Arjun Makhijani, “A Readiness to Harm: The Health Effects of Nuclear Weapons Complexes,” Arms Control Today, July/August 2005.
- Kiyohiko Mabuchi, “NCI’s Development of Baseline Cancer and Radiation-Related Illness Rates Relating to Nuclear Weapons Testing in the Marshall Islands,” Testimony
Before the U.S. Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, July 19, 2005.
- “Nuclear Regulatory Commission: NRC Needs to Do More to Ensure that Power Plants Are Effectively Controlling Spent Nuclear Fuel,” U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO), April 2005.
- “NCI’s Development of Baseline Cancer and Radiation-Related Illness Rates Relating to Nuclear Weapons Testing in the Marshall Islands,” André Bouville, Testimony Before the U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Resources and the Subcommittee on Asia and the Pacific of the Committee on International Relations, May 25, 2005.
- “Danger Lurks Below: The Threat to Major Water Supplies from Department of Energy Nuclear Weapons Plants,” Radioactive Waste Management Associates, April 2004.
- “Nuclear Dumps by the Riverside: Threats to the Savannah River from Radioactive Contamination at the Savannah River Site,” Arjun Makhijani, and Michele Boyd, Institute for Energy and Environmental Research (IEER), March 11, 2004.
- “The Hanford Thyroid Disease Study,” Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), June 2002.
- “Poison in the Vadose Zone: An examination of the threats to the Snake River Plain aquifer from the Idaho National Engineering and Environmental Laboratory,” Arjun Makhijani, and Michele Boyd, Institute for Energy and Environmental Research (IEER), October 2001.
- “A Feasibility Study of the Health Consequences to the American Population of Nuclear Weapons Test Conducted by the United States and Other Nations PDF,” Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the National Cancer Institute (NCI), August 2001.
- “Estimated Exposures and Thyroid Doses Received by the American People from Iodine-131 in Fallout Following the Nevada Atmospheric Nuclear Bomb Tests,” Richard D. Klausner, Testimony before the Senate Appropriations Subcommittee on
Labor, Health and Human Services, Education and Related Agencies October 1, 1997.
- "Estimated Exposures and Thyroid Doses Received by the American People from Iodine-131 in Fallout Following Nevada Atmospheric Nuclear Bomb Tests,” National Cancer Institute, October 1997.
- “Get the Facts About Exposure to I-131 Radiation.” National Cancer Institute.
- Radiation Exposure Compensation Act (RECA), 1990.