British Nuclear Policy
- Open Letter on Public Science Funding and Nuclear Weapons Research, November 2010.
- Unblocking the Road to Zero: Perspectives of Advanced Nuclear Nations - France and the United Kingdom. Barry Blechman, ed. Henry L. Stimson Center, February 2009.
- Global Threat Reduction Programme: Fifth Annual Report 2007. Foreign and Commonwealth Office, Department for Business Enterprise and Regulatory Reform, and the Ministry of Defence, United Kingdom.
- The CBRN System: Assessing the Threat of Terrorist Use of Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear Weapons in the United Kingdom. Paul Cornish. Royal Institute of International Affairs, February 2007.
- The Future of the United Kingdom's Nuclear Deterrent. White Paper, December 2006.
- Factsheet1: Summary: Maintaining the UK’s Nuclear Deterrent. House of Commons Defense Committee, December 2006.
- Safer Britain, Safer World: The Decision Not to Replace Trident, Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament Alternative White Paper, November 2006.
- The UK Contribution to the G8 Global Partnership Against the Spread of Weapons and Materials of Mass Destruction, 2002-06
Paul Cornish. Royal Institute of International Affairs, January 2007.
- Freedom of Information request about the UK nuclear deterrent. Ministry of Defence, 19 July 2005.
- Minutes of Evidence. Select Committee on Defence, March 20, 2002.