Preventing Nuclear Terrorism
- Work Plan of the Washington Nuclear Security Summit, April 13, 2010
- National Statement of the United States on the Nuclear Security Summit, April 13, 2010
- Summary of National Commitments, Nuclear Security Summit, April 13, 2010
- Russell Feingold letter to Dr. Nacht on Nuclear Posture Review/reducing size of nuclear weapons complex. The Honorable Michael Nacht; Assistant Secretary of Defense for Global Strategic Affairs Letter. June 3, 2009.
- The Global Challenge of WMD Terrorism. U.S. State Department Country Reports on Terrorism – 2008, April 30, 2009.
- "Insuring" against WMD Terrorism: How the Insurance Industry Could Become a Key Ally in Preventing a Nuclear 9/11. Brian D. Finlay. Henry L. Stimson Center, March 30, 2009.
- Preventing Weapons of Mass Destruction Proliferation and Terrorism Hearing before the House Armed Services Committee, January 22, 2009.
- Nuclear Terrorism: Assessing the Threat, Developing a Response. Evan Braden Montgomery. Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments, 2009.
- Legal Instruments to Prevent Nuclear WMD Use by Non-State Actors Friedrich Steinhäusler. Strategic Insight, December 2008.
- The New Threat of Unconventional Warfare
Albert J. Mauroni. Joint Force Quarterly, December 2008.
- Understanding and Preventing Nuclear Terrorism. Center for Arms Control and Nonproliferation, December 3, 2008.
- Fact Sheet: Defending Against Weapons of Mass Destruction Terrorism, December 3, 2008.
- World at Risk: A Report from the Commission on the Prevention of Weapons of Mass Destruction Proliferation and Terrorism Hearing before the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, December 2008.
- Beyond UNSCR 1540: The Forging of a WMD Terrorism Treaty. Johan Bergenäs. James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies, October 23, 2008.
- Against All Odds: Preventing Terrorists from Getting Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical Weapons. Brian Finlay and Elizabeth Turpen. Henry L. Stimson Center, October 2008.
- Combating Nuclear Smuggling: DHS's Phase 3 Test Report on Advanced Portal Monitors Does Not Fully Disclose the Limitations of the Test Results, September 30, 2008.
- Combating Nuclear Smuggling: DHS's Program to Procure and Deploy Advanced Radiation Detection Portal Monitors Is Likely to Exceed the Department's Previous Cost Estimates. September 22, 2008.
- Global Initiative to Combat Nuclear Terrorism: Steady, but Slow Progress
Richard Weitz. WMD Insights, August 2008.
- Combating Nuclear Terrorism and WMD Proliferation. Remarks by John C. Rood, Acting Under Secretary of State for Arms Control and International Security, at the Twenty-fifth International Workshop on Global Security, June 21, 2008.
- Remarks on Nuclear Terrorism Convention the Protocol of 2005. Testimony of Patricia A. McNerney, Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary for International Security and Nonproliferation, May 2008.
- The Global Challenge of WMD Terrorism.
U.S. State Department Country Reports on Terrorism – 2007. April 2008.
- Threats and Risks in Trafficking
Richard Hoskins. International Atomic Energy Agency Bulletin, March 2008.
- The Incentive Gap: Reassessing U.S. Policies To Secure Nuclear Arsenals Worldwide. Harvard Law Review, 2008.
- Dealing with the Treat Posed by Non-State Armed Groups Aspiring to Weapons of Mass Destruction. Musfafa Kibaroglu. United Nations Institute for Disarmament Research, 2008.
- Remarks at the 2007 Global Initiatve to Combat Nuclear Terroristm Law Enforcement Conference Andrew Grant, Acting Director, Office of Weapons of Mass Destruction Terrorism, June 15, 2007.
- Global Initiative to Combat Nuclear Terrorism. Joint Statement, June 12, 2007.
- Nuclear Proliferation: Some Context and Consequences. Christopher A. Ford, United States Special Representative for Nuclear Nonproliferation, April 18, 2007.
- Remarks to the Institute of Nuclear Materials Management. Andrew Grant. Office of WMD Terrorism, March 27, 2007.
- Laying New Diplomatic Foundations to Defeat Twenty-First Century Threats: The Global Initiative to Combat Nuclear Terrorism. Thomas D. Lehrman, Director, Office of WMD Terroris, February 22, 2007.
- Second Meeting of the Global Initiative to Combat Nuclear Terrorism. Joint Statement by Under Secretary of State Robert Joseph and Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Kislyak, February 12, 2007.
- Transformational Diplomacy to Protect the Maritime Supply Chain. Andrew Grant, Deputy Director, Office of Weapons of Mass Destruction Terrorism, January 2007.
- Combating Illicit Trafficking in Nuclear and other Radioactive Material. December 2007.
- Nuclear Terrorism: A U.S. Perspective. Steven Monblatt. British American Security Information Council, April 25, 2007.
- Preventing Nuclear Terrorism: A Global Intelligence Imperative. Rolf Mowatt-Larssen. Washington Institute for Near East Policy, April 20, 2007.
- Deterring a Nuclear 9/11. Caitlin Talmadge. Washington Quarterly, Spring 2007.
- Enforcing International Standards: Protecting Nuclear Materials from Terrorists Post 9/11
George Bunn. Arms Control Association, January-February 2007.
- 25 Steps to Prevent Nuclear Terror: A Guide for Policymakers. Brian D. Finlay and Elizabeth Turpen. Henry L. Stimson Center, January 2007.
- Joint Statement by U.S. President George Bush and Russian Federation President V.V. Putin Announcing the Global Initiative to Combat Nuclear Terrorism. July 15, 2006.
- Nuclear Security - Measures to Protect Against Nuclear Terrorism and Progress on Measures to Protect Against Nuclear and Radiological Terrorism Resolution adopted during the International Atomic Energy Agency General Conference, September 22, 2006.
- Why Nuclear Smuggling Matters
Rens Lee. Foreign Policy Research Institute.
- Nuclear security - Measures to protect against nuclear terrorism. September 2006.
- International Convention for the Suppression of Acts of Nuclear Terrorism, April 2005
- Preventing Nuclear Terrorism: Towards an Integrative Approach. Linton F. Brooks, Administrator, National Nuclear Security Administration, Remarks delivered at the IAEA International Conference on Nuclear Security, March 16, 2005.
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission: Preliminary Observations on Efforts to Improve Security at Nuclear Power Plants, U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO), September 14, 2004.
- Nuclear Security - Measures to Protect Against Nuclear Terrorism, Report to IAEA General Conference, August 2004.
- Non Proliferation of Weapons of Mass Destruction Securing Radioactive Sources - A G8 Action Plan, G-8 Summit, 2003.
- Protection against nuclear terrorism and security of nuclear materials and nuclear installations: working paper submitted by Germany, NPT Preparatory Committee, 18 April 2002.
- IAEA Action Plan to Combat Nuclear Terrorism, March 2002.
- The G8 Global Partnership: Principles to prevent terrorists, or those that harbour them, from gaining access to weapons or materials of mass destruction, G-8 Summit, 2002.
- Convention on the Physical Protection of Nuclear Material, 3 March 1980.